Saturday, August 4, 2007

stooopid wkend!

argh..
theres this youth concert in my old church in jb on sat (maybe its ended by now)..
i realli wanted to go n meet my old frens..

the plan:-
i)go back jb on fri afternoon, sebas would pick me from larkin, then bum @ his place
ii) sat mornin, meet up wit old school mates (gokhau howyee n co)
iii) sat evening go concert, surprise as many ppl as possible
iv) sun take bus back after service


perfect.. no?
then my parents call on toosday.. they say the're gonna come to nilai to find me dis weekend..
so i tell them i wanna go back jb..
then they got realli pissed becuz i didnt plan to go sg.. (look @ da plan, how am i supposed to go to sg???)
i mean what time would be better to visit my jb frens all in one day? if i want to do so i gotta come over from sg some other time...
then they go on with the friends or family choice etc..

so i decided..
i would have gone back to jb if dis happened in da past..
now i dun want to get into extra trouble.. so i just scrapped the whole plan n stayed in nilai..


then de fam call me on fri, saying their bringing me up to kl..
what??!!
going up with them would only make it more boring n make me regret..
so i guess they gave n take so they didnt push it further..
then saturday they dont come..
then they wanna come on sunday lunchtime..
that time church just starts..
so they decide not to come to nilai tto visit me after all (without conflict of any sort)

now, my parents arent visiting me.. but why am i still in nilai when i could have been with all my old friends???????


argh..
instead of all da fellowship, i spent da day slpin in hostel, n starin @ my lappy (movies)
all my pals are in kl or are studying for exams...


dis weekend totally sux..

No comments: