Monday, May 7, 2007

ok.. this is my 2nd day.. not doing much... important thing is im psyching my parents to get me a laptop..

enrolled n payed fees today..
guess wat? i onli have 11 credit hours..
this means that i ahve to attend 11 hours of class per week.. n im taking law...
im sure a lot of ppl reading dis r gettin envious...
n im not gonna go 4 class 2molo.. haha.. i heard dat 1st week aint much n theres no studyin...
so i get to sleep late


today checked out da music room.. got to whack da drums 4 a few minutes...
sounds like im in summer camp... n i got to noe dis chinese gurl called summer juz now.. friends friend.. im not interested, dun worry.. juz tot its worth mentioning...


alrite.. im in a cyber cafe.. cuz campus net is down.. now to play games!
thx god 4 imeem.. i get to listen to music witout my collection..

bye..

oh.. n im not trying to be rude..
but the guy beside me is sucking on a 1litre pack of milo wit a straw while playing dota..
would love to pixblog it.. but i'd get into trouble n prematurely end my stay in nilai..

~smile~

No comments: