Friday, May 11, 2007

small world..

ok.. scenario 1
my mom told me to go to a church.. the name, well, i didnt care much cuz i was playing da com when she told me.. all i know is pastor joshua.. a study has proved that men's brains automatically shuts down when it hears a female voice.. im not bull**** in..

scenario 2
i tell sarah im goin to inti, she tells me she knows 1 guy there who is in the cf.. his name is japtheth (pronounced as japthetfht).. so she gives me his num n givs him mine..

scenario 3
terence, my church mate from my permas days tells me he's going to another college in nilai.. asks me everiday online which church im going to.. he says he goes to what-what center.. i din care much cuz i tot that it would make sense to follow ppl from my college to church..

my mom msgs me that day telling me she called ps joshua n gav him my num
i get a msg from the japthethf guy in scene 2 telling me he's from pastor joshua's church.. big deal.. coincidence..
i follow him to meet ps joshua @ some aunty's house.. n i step into the house, i see terence (scene 3) sitting there, looking @ me! what a coincidence..
coincidence? more than a coincidence..
n it happens that japthethf loves DC*B too.. he's going gaga about everything glorious(on my imeem)
happy days are forcasted

n it seems wherever i go people always say that i look familiar..
when i moved to sg.. my whole net said that i look like so n so, n say that i look like 2 other erics on my church blended together n that i look like some superstars bro.. whatever..

that day after CF meeting, i was chatting wit some freshmen from johor..
they say i look familiar..
an indian gurl frm my class told me juz now that i look familiar
a chinese gurl from SABAH says i look familiar.. n asks me whether ive stayed there or smthn..
wierdness...

n law is tough.. i wanted to scan 1 note of my particular lect.. if u guys c me in person remember to ask to c those notes..
lets juz say that he likes to draw out his lecture notes.. haha.. if only i had a scanner..

niway.. studying law is crazy.. actually its supposed to be reading law.. cuz thats wat its about.. reading law.. n interpreting it.. 1 step 4 eric in law, 1 step backwards 4 mankind..

n im spending time in the library too.. :
i noe! its scary.. i havent spent so much tim ein the library all my life.. i cant imagine myslef studying law.. but i have the interest so i hope n pray that i have the fire to carry on..

to everybody: think b4 u take law!

n im blogging in da library..

~smile!~

oh! n i hav frens here.. :0
a lot from jb oso la.. esp from omega..
alrite.. gotta find jas...
n i wont mind studyin in inti.. altho smu would be greater..
sry if i havent posted in a long time.. wait till i get a laptop!!!

drop a comment!
~smile!~

No comments: