Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sleep..

Sleep actually occurs instantaneously, though one may receive clues signaling it's onset for several minutes before one falls asleep.

aniway.. im not gonna talk about sleep or dreams or wateva.. i just need something to type 1st before i go on non stop..

well.. i have to pack my bags tommorow.. had farewell dinner with elvin esther weisiang ahtan charis jadon caleb wait.. there was 8 ppl.. oh! n me..
svensen's was great.. for once food arrived looking like what it was pictured in the menu.. u would expect ang moh food chains like mc donalds or kfc to be decent enough unlike local food that only makes the menu look tasty.. but noooo, u end up with a small fillet o fish or a teeny weenie drumstick.. ish!

i hate the rain.. i guess i had no mood to blog because the rain drowned my spirit..

im 1 full day away from the sat.. to think that all along elvin thought that i had to FAIL my SAT to get into sg uni.. maybe he tought the SAT was for entrance to malaysian uni.. lol.. im tempted to put elvins picture but i wont.. for now.. maybe after i hide in malaysia so he cant strangle me..

i find that there was a lot of stuff i should have done but now its too late..

ok.. i admit.. i actually found a pix of elvin.. but my concience held me back.. sooo noo.. ur not it dis time..

im really bored tonite.. maybe nba live 07..

No comments: