Thursday, May 3, 2007

Squirrels

yup.. dis is wat i was watchin juz now b4 i posted.. enjoy...



aniways.. my life is getting kinda stale, n boring, n mundane..
maybe its the rain
or the niggling fact in the back of my head that i know that i have to leave sg this saturday..
sigh

well.. what ive done today is that ive signed up 4 the web browser game travian
yes, all u bored people out there embrace me n yell amen..
aniway.. im in server 1, @ the south east side... drop a note or something if u wanna join or ur currently playing..

yes.. n i think ill go watch man u get kicked.. haha..

theres not much to say la.. thus my lack of words..
i havent packed my bags yet.. gonna do so on thursday nite/ friday afternoon/night depending on my schedule..
maybe dinner on thursday nite, bet on fri is confirmed, movie outing after net(friday nite) 12 hours before my SAT.. hmm.. tempting to tempt..

i think ill go watch 1st half of the match.. not sleepy yet.. GOD! dunno how im gonna wake in inti.. my waking time is 10am..

nite..

No comments: